16TH CORTO CIRCUITO • THE LATINO SHORTFEST OF NEW YORK •
RETURNS OCTOBER 10-14, 2019
NOW SEEKING SUBMISSIONS FOR FILMS UNDER 26MIN
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: September 2, 2019
- Genres: Documentary, Fiction, Animation, Experimental from and/or about Latin America, Spain, and Latinos in the U.S.
- Foreign language films must be subtitled in English.
- Films should be no longer than 26 minutes in length, and must have been released during the 24 months prior to the date of the Festival.
- Preview format must be online data, via web link. Please DO NOT send films to be downloaded. DVDs are accepted in the case that you are unable to submit your film online.
- The formats for film exhibition will be 1080p, H264, .mov, .mp4, ProRes. Other formats may eventually be used and will be analyzed case by case by the festival producers.
- Please do not forget to fill out crucial information such as filmmaker name, title, running time, film description, address/phone/email, and any related press materials including press kit, a list of other festivals at which your film has been screened and hi-res photos.
- DEADLINE: SEPTEMBER 2, 2019
- CORTO CIRCUITO will not return materials that have been submitted for consideration.
- Please send all materials to:
Attn: D. Vargas
225 E 57 Street, 4K
NY, NY 10022